st: RE: Seasonal adjustment?

From   "Ky Tran" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Seasonal adjustment?
Date   Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:18:52 -0400

Hi Mike,

I used x-12-ARIMA from the Census with graph and data outputs that can be
used comfortably with SAS. I think it's better since you can always use the
latest version of X-12-ARIMA. You have more options to control your seasonal
adjustments. The guide and supports from the Census are great.

I also used X-12 from Eviews but that not as straight forward.

Ky Tran

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of Michael S.
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 4:31 PM
Subject: st: Seasonal adjustment?

	I am looking for code to seasonally adjust time series in Stata,
preferably an implementation of X-12.  -search and -findit- turned up
nothing, nor did a quick skim through the archives.  Have I missed
something, or have such techniques not (yet) been implemented in Stata?
  Thanks in advance.

                                         -- Mike