Re: st: Re: stata question

From   Cordula Stolberg <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: stata question
Date   Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:36:16 +0100

Rose,

If you just want to do a regression without instrumental variables, you might also try to use newey2 (you can install it after typing -findit newey2-) with the -force- option, i.e.

newey2 y x1 x2 x3, lag(#) force

If you have an fe model, you will have to add the dummies yourself.

Hope this helps.
Cordula