Re: st: Re: Stata Output to Tex

From   Fredrik Wallenberg <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Stata Output to Tex
Date   Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:10:41 -0700

I am definitely a convert to -estout- (I used to use outreg). Estout
is at the point where it can handle some very complicated layout
preferences and generate the LaTeX code without any post-editing
required.