st: unordered multinominal logit and timse series cross section

From   "Takayuki Sakamoto" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: unordered multinominal logit and timse series cross section
Date   Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:50:19 -0500

Dear Listers:

Hello.  Could anybody please tell me if there's any STATA procedure or user
program that allows one to conduct unordered multinominal logit analysis on
times series cross section data?  I've searched the manuals and the
internet, but haven't been successful.

Thank you very much for your assistance, in advance.

Best wishes,

Taka