st: comparing mean

From   samirkc <>
Subject   st: comparing mean
Date   Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:24:00 +0200

Dear Statalisters,
I am comparing average change in a utility score of patients in two groups. I see that the initial distribution of utility score is not same, one group have more patients with higher severity than the other. How can I compare the mean between these two groups controlling for the dissimilar distribution? How can I do it in Stata?

* For searches and help try: