st: AW: New to Stata -Beginners books

From   "Sebastian.Baumeister" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: AW: New to Stata -Beginners books
Date   Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:53:54 +0200

http://www.biostat.au.dk/teaching/software/STATA/Stata8.pdf

http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]Im Auftrag von samani
Lamabadusuriya
Gesendet: Montag, 9. August 2004 13:46
An: '[email protected]'
Betreff: st: New to Stata -Beginners books

Hi,
I am new to Stata, (formally a dedicated SAS user), I would really
appreciate it if you could let me know some good links/books/material on how
to learn Stata really quickly.  Tutorial type stuff would be ideal.
Many Thanks
Sam
PS I have looked into web based courses from Stata, however, they don't
start till September, I need to get started immediately.

The opinions expressed in this email represent those of the individual and
not necessarily those of Alliance UniChem plc. The contents of the email may
be privileged and confidential. If received in error please advise the
sender then delete from your system. If you are not the intended recipient
you should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents
to any person.
Alliance UniChem plc cannot accept liability for any damage you incur as a
result of virus infection.