Re: st: Mac OS X text editor with Stata syntax

From   Ronán Conroy <rconroy@rcsi.ie>
To   "statalist hsphsun2.harvard.edu" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: Mac OS X text editor with Stata syntax
Date   Mon, 09 Aug 2004 11:17:07 +0100

on 09/08/2004 11:08, Ronán Conroy at rconroy@rcsi.ie wrote:

> Those of you using the current release of OS X (10.3) may be interested in
> Smultron, a small, neat text editor. Smultron has an elegant interface
> especially good for managing groups of related files (projects). It has a
> powerful find and replace and, usefully for Stata users, supports Stata
> syntax colouring, including user-contributed ados on SSC.
>
> And it's free.

For some reason, the URL was stripped from the email I sent
(http://smultron.sourceforge.net/)

Ronan M Conroy (rconroy@rcsi.ie)
Lecturer in Biostatistics
Royal College of Surgeons