st: Reporting Gamma Regression

From   "Stephen Soldz" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Reporting Gamma Regression
Date   Sat, 7 Aug 2004 13:40:18 -0400

A non-Stata question, though I'm using Stata for the anlysis. I'm analysing
cost data and have used a GLM with gamma family and log link. The question I
have is regards reporyting results. Should I exponentiate the coefficients
(eform)? If so, any suggestions on how to describe this? Does anyone know of
published examples I could refer to?

Stephen Soldz
Director, Center for Research, Evaluation, and Program Development
Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis
1581 Beacon St.
Brookline, MA 02446