st: Old Manuals Question

From   PETERSGD <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Old Manuals Question
Date   Thu, 05 Aug 2004 09:46:43 -0500

I know this may be slightly off-topic, but I am wondering what you do with
your old manuals when you upgrade versions. I still have copies of the
manuals for Stata 6 and Stata 7 in my office. I don't just want to throw
them away, but I have no idea who might want them. Any thoughts?

Geoffrey D. Peterson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Political Science
200 SSS
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004
Office: 715-836-3641