st: ivreg2

From   Cordula Stolberg <>
Subject   st: ivreg2
Date   Thu, 05 Aug 2004 13:13:30 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I have encountered some problems with -ivreg2- and I'm not quite sure what I have done incorrectly. I have a fixed effects panel data model with one endogenous variable. I have used -ivreg2- and added the fixed effects manually (I hope that is ok to do so far). The normal -ivreg2- regression worked fine, but then I tried different options, such as -small- or -orthog(...)- and I always got the reply

"invalid -orthog-" or "invalid -small-"

basically indicating that I used an incorrect syntax. I have also checked whether my Stata is fully updated and has all the options installed. Does anyone know what my mistake is?

* For searches and help try: