Re: st: RE: Trouble with confirm and looping.

Subject   Re: st: RE: Trouble with confirm and looping.
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:52:21 -0400

This is a mistake when sending the email.
But I still have the same problem.
The question is how to deal with the missing of
some variables through the loop on the countries.
Many thanks.

                      "Nick Cox"
                      <>           To:       <>
                      Sent by:                         cc:
                      owner-statalist@hsphsun2.        Subject:  st: RE: Trouble with confirm and looping.
                      08/04/2004 01:37 PM
                      Please respond to

I see a typo here.

Your local macro -country- is not defined, i.e. empty.

You could try

foreach i of local countries {

except that your loop makes no reference to the
particular country, so I doubt that this code will do
what you want it to. It looks as if it will do the
same each time around the loop.