st: levinlin, nocons, unit effects

From   "Falko Juessen" <>
Subject   st: levinlin, nocons, unit effects
Date   Wed, 04 Aug 2004 15:12:36 +0200

Dear statalisters,
I have a question concerning the levinlin-ado file (panel unit root test,
ssc install levinlin).
The option 'nocons' omits the constant term from the individual Dickey-
Fuller regressions. Is it possible to test for the joint significance of
the constant terms? My problem is that I do not know how to address these
coefficients after the estimation, because they are not returned in the
ereturn list.

Thank you very much for your help.

Falko Juessen.