RE: st: RE: added graph feature: solution??

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: RE: added graph feature: solution??
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2004 11:07:36 +0100

This is the issue that Fred Wolfe and I batted back
and forth, although some of the discussion was
guessing in the dark before -gs_fileinfo- was remembered.

The key point as I understand it is that the command Stata's graph
internals received, which was not what you typed, is to be
interpreted with reference to the serset associated with the graph.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Ronán Conroy