RE: st: est table --- problem with keep(list_of_variables)

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: est table --- problem with keep(list_of_variables)
Date   Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:14:46 +0100

I haven't come across this, but one standard device is
to use -unab- to "unabbreviate" compact varlists. Another
is to use -ds-. In other words there is a preprocessing
step something like

unab myvars : <whatever>
..., keep(`myvars')