Re: st: Is there a fixed effect quantile regression in STATA?

From   "mehryar_karim" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Is there a fixed effect quantile regression in STATA?
Date   Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:49:06 -0000

I achieved the fixed effect results using dummy variables for
subjects in the sqreg model. My major issue was the reproducibility
of the standard errors even after using the set seed command before
implementing `sqreg'. I think there is a bug in the `sqreg' command.
I'm not sure if my response was helpful.