st: excellent knowledge from statalist

From   Rodrigo Brice�o <[email protected]>
To   "Statalist" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: excellent knowledge from statalist
Date   Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:41:53 -0600

Hello friends of the list. To contribute to the discussion presented in
those days I have to say that Nick's job and comments on Statalist provide a
very huge useful amount of knowledge to people like me, who is in the very
basic levels of knowledge of Stata. Sometimes I send a question and my
formulation (maybe because my native language is Spanish) is not enough
clear and doesn't get any answer. But in most of the cases several people
take their time and provide me a lot of good things. I think that the main
point here is to be polite and to be clear of the point that you need to
clarify. When somebody send me to read, I read and if you want to get an
appropiate answer try to present some extract of your raw data and at least
some tries that you made that express that you made something before sending
a question.

The self-learning process is hard but any person in the list could handle
with the job of others.  Thanks.