st: Panels with conditional mean independence

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Panels with conditional mean independence
Date   Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:59:58 -0400

Hsin-yu was not able to post this.

m.p.

Hi,

While Stata has -heckman- to perform selection corrections for
cross-sectional data, I am wondering whether there are any Stata commands or user-written programs that allows me to perform selection corrections for panel data models.

Specifically, are there any commands or programs based on Jeffrey M.
Wooldridge's paper entitled "Selection corrections for panel data models under conditional mean independence assumptions" (J. of Econometrics, 1995)?

I have conducted some search, but I didn't find any results. Therefore, I would appreciate your answers.

Best,

Hsin-yu Tseng

Marcello Pagano
Biostatistics Department Tel: 1-617-432-4911
Harvard School of Public Health Fax: 1-617-739-1781
655 Huntington Avenue email:[email protected]
Boston, MA 02115 http://biosun1.harvard.edu/~bio200
USA

eppur si muove

*