RE: st: Anger management on the statalist

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Anger management on the statalist
Date   Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:28:17 +0100

This is a very good idea, so good that
there has been a link to this page from
the Statalist FAQ for a few years now...

Please see at

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#advice

Neil Shephard