st: RE: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: panel data command

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: panel data command
Date   Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:34:42 +0100

Now come on please. There is on-line help
on -reshape-. There are FAQs on -reshape-.
Possibly, you have access to the manual
and thus [R] reshape. All these give
answers.

Sorry, but your question is not an