Re: st: "Survival Analysis using Stata" webpages updated

From   "Stephen Jenkins" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: "Survival Analysis using Stata" webpages updated
Date   Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:44:33 +0100

Michael McCulloch <[email protected]> reported a problem accessing a
URL that I mentioned.
The likely cause is that our server went down last night (UK time). The
URL is correct; please try again.

Stephen

Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:20:35 -0700
From: Michael McCulloch <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: st: "Survival Analysis using Stata" webpages updated

Professor Jenkins,
Thank you very much for posting this. My dissertation work involves
survival analysis using Stata. Unfortunately, the link appears not to be

working properly. Perhaps it's a problem on my end. I've also tried a
web
search for your name and "Survival Analysis using Stata", which brings
me
to other locations for the same link, and it doesn't work there either.
Hope you can help with this, as I'm eager to learn from these materials.
Michael McCulloch