st: Obtaining scores after clogit

From   Karyen Chu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Obtaining scores after clogit
Date   Tue, 27 Jul 2004 23:24:39 -0700

Dear Statalisters

I have run a McFadden's choice model using clogit and cannot find any method for
obtaining the score matrix since clogit is one of the commands without the score( ) option.

I have consulted section 23.15 "Obtaining Scores" in the user manual and looked at and tried the
commands estimates and ereturn. So far, nothing has worked.

I need the scores to perform a score test because the McFadden's Choice model that I have
estimated is actually the constrained form of a more complicated model and
I am trying to test the constraints using a score test since the unconstrained model
will be a bear to estimate.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Karyen Chu
Dept of Economics
U.C. Berkeley

*