Re: st: "Survival Analysis using Stata" webpages updated

From   Michael McCulloch <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: "Survival Analysis using Stata" webpages updated
Date   Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:20:35 -0700

Professor Jenkins,
Thank you very much for posting this. My dissertation work involves survival analysis using Stata. Unfortunately, the link appears not to be working properly. Perhaps it's a problem on my end. I've also tried a web search for your name and "Survival Analysis using Stata", which brings me to other locations for the same link, and it doesn't work there either.
Hope you can help with this, as I'm eager to learn from these materials.
Michael McCulloch