st: cluster, dissimilarity, Stata loses out

From   Matissa Hollister <>
Subject   st: cluster, dissimilarity, Stata loses out
Date   Tue, 27 Jul 2004 05:42:54 -0700 (PDT)

I thought for the record I would post the resolution
to my clustering problem (posted July 21, I receive
statalist in digest form so I couldn't figure out a
way to add this response to the original thread).  I
discovered that both SPSS and SAS offer quite simple
ways to input already-created dissimilarity matrices
into cluster.  I'd encourage Stata to consider
modifying their version of cluster to do the same.

Do you Yahoo!?