Re: st: RE: DO file name macro

From   Eddy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: DO file name macro
Date   Thu, 22 Jul 2004 04:33:54 -0700 (PDT)

Nick Cox wrote:

> I don't know of any such built-in,
> but I must be missing something. It
> is surely about as much typing to do the
> specific

> di "example.do"

> as to do this by some general code,
> even if that existed.

Oh, thanks for the nice trick. Seriously, my specific need is due to
the fact that I usually have a set of similar DO files that do
similar work, and it will save time and unnecessary hassle if such a
macro exists -- too bad it doesn't.

Eddy