st: Re: log link with glm

From   Clyde Schechter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: log link with glm
Date   Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:16:19 -0400

Many thanks to Roger Webb, Gary Anderson, and Bobby Gutierrez for the
of their suggestions work, with somewhat different results and caveatsa,
and I now have the (enjoyable) problem of figuring out (with my colleague
who originally worked on this) which of them to adopt.

It's this kind of support that, imho, sets Stata apart from the other
packages!

Clyde Schechter
Dept. of Family & Social Medicine
Albert Einstein College of Medicine