st: Re: xttest2 and pantest2

From   Christopher F Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: xttest2 and pantest2
Date   Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:56:43 -0400

On Jul 21, 2004, at 2:33 AM, Andrea wrote:

I am trying to run xttest2 after a fixed effects (xtreg varlist, fe)
estimation. I get an error message "version 8.2 not supported", and I guess
it may be because I've got version 8.0.
Does anyone know if it's possible to sort this out in my version?
What about pantest2? Is this still available? I haven't been able to find it
anywhere (only in Christopher Baum's May 15 email, copied below).
Any hint would be more than appreciated
Andrea
Please make sure your Stata is fully updated. Such errors occur when you download the executable and fail to do "update swap" to make it current.

There is no problem locating pantest2: ssc describe pantest2 works fine.

Kit

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/