st: RE: Re: RE: xttest2

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: RE: xttest2
Date   Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:49:39 +0100

That was not stated in your original email,
in which you stated "because I've got Stata 8.0".

Without being able to see your set-up from here,
I note that it is quite common that people think
they've -update-d when they haven't completed
the process.

The help for -update- explains;
note the need for -update swap-, for example.

Andrea Molinari

> I have already 'updated all', and it still does not work...

Nick Cox

> > . update all
> >
> > Everything else is more effort and problematic
> > at best.
> >
> > If you can't -update- yourself, you will need
> > to lobby systems people, or forgo -xttest2-.

Andrea Molinari