RE: st: -examples- downloadable from SSC

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   "Roger Harbord" <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: -examples- downloadable from SSC
Date   Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:12:38 +0100

the fix so precisely. The revised version 1.1.2 will
be public as soon as possible.