RE: st: -examples- downloadable from SSC

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: -examples- downloadable from SSC
Date   Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:37:20 +0100

As Clive reported, he has -examples- working now.

My guess is that the problem was to do with
spaces in temporary filenames. My code was not
paranoid enough.

If the problem bit Clive, it might bite others.
In any case I have now extended -examples-
since the first announcement to add two of
the three features there flagged as under
considerations. I'll send the revised version
to Kit Baum and announce when it's up.