st: about nested logit models

From   Rodrigo Brice�o <[email protected]>
To   "Statalist" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: about nested logit models
Date   Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:39:41 -0600

Dear statalisters. My wife is trying to model a demand for health for an
specific country.  She found that nested logit models are the most used in
the literature and she asked me if stata has some commands, functions about
this. I wish to know if somebody on the list could help me to found some
useful references related with the use of stata in this specific situation.
Otherwise if someone could help my wife in the process and has available
time to discuss this topic would be great.
Thanks for the help.

Rodrigo Brice�o
Consultor
Sanigest Internacional