st: AW: RE: Logistic regression.

From   "Christian Holz" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: AW: RE: Logistic regression.
Date   Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:32:19 +0200

Well, I'll try to help Suresh anyway:

For "how to do logistic analysis on Stata" you may like to visit the online
Seminar of UCLA:
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/seminars/stata_logistic/default.htm
Around there on the web page you may find other helpful resources.

If the above seems not to fit your request (it assumes that you're somewhat
familiar with logistic regression) you may want to consult a book, where I'd
like to recommend my favourite book on that topic:

Long, J. Scott (1997): Regression Models for Categorical and Limited
Dependent Variables. Advanced Quantitative Techniques in the Social
Sciences series. Volume 7. Thousand Oaks : Sage

I vaguely remember that recently even a "using Stata" version of this book
has been published.

Cheers,
Christian

Nick Cox