st: Help with GLLAMM syntex

From   "Guillaume Frechette" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Help with GLLAMM syntex
Date   Wed, 07 Jul 2004 14:54:14 +0000

Dear statalisters familiar with GLLAMM: I have a few very specific questions
for you and I apologize in advance as I am sure I should be able to figure
it out from the documentation. In my defense however, being an economist, I
don't use the same lingo 8-) Your help would be much appreciated.

1. What are the commands to estimate the equivalent of xtreg..., i(subject)
and xtprobit..., i(subject) but also specify an additional random effect,
let's say i(year)?

2. What are the commands to estimate the equivalent of xtreg..., i(subject)
and xtprobit..., i(subject) but also specify the equivalent of
cluster(year)?

3. What are the commands to estimate the equivalent of reg...,
cluster(subject) and probit..., cluster(subject) but also specify an
additional level of clustering, let's say cluster(year)?

Thanks in advance. Regards,