st: Dat conversion

From   binh Nguyen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Dat conversion
Date   Sat, 3 Jul 2004 06:57:57 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I have problem with small number of observation. I
could only have a time-series data for 12 years, while
I want to run a regression of 10 variables. I am
wandering if I could use Stata to convert my yearly
observations (of all variables, including ratio and
percentage values) into quarterly so as to increase
the observation number? If it is possible, are there
any justifications for the reliability of such
conversion?

Thanks
Q. Binh