Re: st: The philosophy behind storing missing values as very large positive numbers

From   Kaleb Michaud <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: The philosophy behind storing missing values as very large positive numbers
Date   Sat, 03 Jul 2004 00:31:36 -0700

Please check out this well-written article for answers.

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/values.html

I found it by typing "findit missing values" in stata, another GREAT command.

Kaleb...