st: Re: The foreach command for values within a variate

From   Elias Obudho <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: The foreach command for values within a variate
Date   Thu, 1 Jul 2004 06:51:04 +0100 (BST)

Hello Stata users,

I am working on graphics and would like to use the
foreach command to combine several bar graphs made
using the same categorical variate (district) but for
different districts.  This would enable me to compare
different districts.   I am able to use the command
for different variates ( say district, sex, etc) but
not for different values within a variate.  Need your
suggestions.

Elias