st: RE: RE: RE: Placing #obs on a "ciplot"

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: Placing #obs on a "ciplot"
Date   Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:25:34 +0200

Many thanks Nick, I have settled for your suggestion to use "text()".  Also,
I only labeled the broader 95%CI to reflect on the smaller number of
observations they represent.

All the best,

Amani

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: 26 June 2004 13:48
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: RE: RE: Placing #obs on a "ciplot"

There is at least one other way, illustrated by

ciplot mpg, by(foreign) text(19.826923 2.2 "52")
	text(24.772727 5.2 "22")

Clearly this gives you control at the expense of typing details yourself and
needing to know how the categorical axis is constructed.