st: Rotated Y-axis labels disappear on "Copy graph"

Subject   st: Rotated Y-axis labels disappear on "Copy graph"
Date   Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:13:38 -0400

Hi, good folks.

I'm a recent convert to STATA and have to say I just love it. How did I ever survive before?

I've a very simple (???) problem, but I can't find the solution. I have a twoway line graph. The values on the Y-axis run from 0 to 10, in steps of 2. If I choose the default angle, the graph is fine. If I copy the graph (to paste to Word), the pasted graph is also fine. However, I'd like to rotate the labels so that they are vertical. Again, the on-screen graph is fine. But when I copy and paste the graph, the labels disappear. Am I missing something?

I'm using STATA 8 SE.

Joseph McDonnell

Switch to the New Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Download now at