st: St: est2tex & xtabond

From   "Boylan, Richard" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: St: est2tex & xtabond
Date   Sat, 26 Jun 2004 12:17:33 -0500

I never received an email with my question, so I am going to try sending
it again. I hope nobody ends up receiving it twice.

Has anyone tried to use est2tex together with xtabond?  I have used
est2tex for other regression procedures, but do not seem to have been
able to do that with xtabond.  Here is an example below:

xtabond n, lags(2)
est2vec table
est2tex table, preserve

error (as svmat was applied)