Re: st: super- and subscripts in the textbox

From   Toyoto Iwata <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: super- and subscripts in the textbox
Date   Sat, 26 Jun 2004 09:02:26 +0900

Thank you for information, Michael.

Arial font might contain 2 and 3 superscripts to express
square or cubic units for everyday purpose.

Toyoto