st: Adjust after multiple imputation

From   Fred Wolfe <>
Subject   st: Adjust after multiple imputation
Date   Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:39:50 -0500

In the Stata Journal (3:3) Carlin et al. present a very useful set of tools for analyzing multiple imputed data sets. However, there doesn't seem to be a way to use (or program the equivalent of) the adjust command. I wonder if anyone has suggestions as to how this might be done. Specifically, I am interested in predicted means and appropriate CIs after adjusting the analyses to specific education and ethnic characteristics.

Fred Wolfe
Fred Wolfe (
National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases
Arthritis Research Center Foundation
Wichita, KS USA
* For searches and help try: