RE: Stata Wishlist: Line wrap when printing from viewer

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: Stata Wishlist: Line wrap when printing from viewer
Date   Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:39:24 -0400

Indulging for a moment the fantasy that Stata development is democratic, let me put in a vote for the ability to save multiple windowing preferences.

Personally, I would have more time for learning new things about the world if I didn't have to spend so much time changing the Stata windows around each time I want a different set of windowing preferences. (Actually, at this point I've already sunk the costs in creating up a set of .reg files to alter the Stata part of the registry, but future scholars could spend time learning about the world rather than recreating that wheel.)

--Nick Winter