RE: Stata Wishlist: Line wrap when printing from viewer

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: Stata Wishlist: Line wrap when printing from viewer
Date   Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:11:32 +0100

Unless I'm missing something specific,
I think this is based on a misunderstanding.
Help files, as from Stata 7, are based on
SMCL, and there is no fixed, pre-defined line width,
although there can be, and often are, fixed
new paragraphs.

Rather the issue is to size your window
so that what is copied and later printed
is the right size.