st: Chow test in panel data

From   "Andrea Molinari" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Chow test in panel data
Date   Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:48:28 +0100

Dear Statalisters,
I am trying to run a Chow test to see if I can separate the 22 years period
into three subperiods. I have an unbalanced panel.
I tried the suggestions made in the Stata website (FAQs):
but this doesn't seem to work in my case, since when I append the three
subperiods the variables get missing values for those years in which there
is no information.
Has anyone got a suggestion on how best to do this?
Thanks very much!