st: serrbar Command

From   Syed O Masood <>
Subject   st: serrbar Command
Date   Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:56:25 -0700 (PDT)

I have tried to use the serrbar command after
generating means. It is giving me following error

. serrbar  mean26 sd26 mean35 sd35 gender
too many variables specified

Second in order to generate mean from a continuous
variable for two different categorical variable there
is no easy way first I have to generate 9 different
variables then 9 means and standard deviations, then
try to plot mean sd using serrbar command and it is
giving me an error message. Is there a command to
generate serrbar graph like we use for boxplot.

Syed O Masood, MBBS, MPH
Pager: (410) 850-8147
Fax: (410) 368-3525

Do you Yahoo!?