st: another svr problem

From   "Chattopadhyay, Arpita" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: another svr problem
Date   Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:59:40 -0700

My data has replicate weights and so I am using the svr command with logit.
However, I find that the estimates are quite different from those obtained
from running the logit command without weights.  I thought by correcting for
weighted data in the svr command we just adjust the standard error up, and
the point estimates should essentially remain the same.  Am I missing