Re: st: Testing for endogeneity with xtabond

From   M Quagliariello <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: Testing for endogeneity with xtabond
Date   Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:35:25 +0100

Dear Mark and Surajit,
Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Mark you are right my variables C) are regressors, but I am not using
xtabond2 (just xtabond).
I will try to proceed as you suggest (putting the same instruments in
the 2 models....provided xtabond allows me to do that!).

Surajit, if I understand correctly -dmexogxt- compares an IV model and
an OLS model. But I suspect the OLS model is always inconsistent when I
have the lagged dependent variable in my equation.

Thanks again,