st: RE: AW: Summer Stata Movies

From   "Mitchell, Michael" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: AW: Summer Stata Movies
Date   Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:47:19 -0700

Dear Christian
  Thanks for your interest in the movies.  The flash movies are not intrinsically downloadable, perhaps both a feature and a drawback.  I put a number of our movies (13 of them) into a .zip file that can be downloaded at http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/webmovies.zip .  It is a big file (over 400 meg) but contains about 20 hours of movies.  I hope you enjoy them on your trips.

Best regards,

Michael Mitchell
Statistical Consulting Group
UCLA Academic Technology Services
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Christian Holz
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 8:39 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: AW: Summer Stata Movies

Dear Michael,
  I did already really enjoy some of your blockbusters. But what I would
enjoy even more is to view them during my weekly three hours train trips.
But unfortunately not all of the trains in Germany are equipped with WLAN
yet, so I have no access to your web site.
Is there a chance do download the movies for watching them offline? I did
not found any. And I did not found an URL of the actual flash file...
I would be happy if you (or just anyone) could help.

Thanks.

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----