st: Stata data analysis

From   "Maoyong Fan" <[email protected]>
To   "statalist" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Stata data analysis
Date   Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:17:11 -0700

Dear Friends,

	Has anyone done data analysis before?  Could you please give me some example?  I want to do some basic data analysis using Stata including:

drawing distribution graphs of one variable
drawing distribution graphs of many variables in one graph
compare two variables, giving out corelation between them
comparing many variables, giving out correlation between them
etc

Also,I want to store the distribution graph in output file.  How can I do this?

Warm regards,

Maoyong Fan