st: RE: Varying survival distributions & interval censoring

From   "Stephen P Jenkins" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Varying survival distributions & interval censoring
Date   Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:37:16 +0100

Have a look at the "Discrete" entry in the [ST] Manual.

It is no problem to estimate survival models for interval-censored data
in Stata. See the Lessons available at
http://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/teaching/stephenj/ec968/index.php

Stephen
Professor Stephen P. Jenkins <[email protected]>
Institute for Social and Economic Research
University of Essex, Colchester CO4 3SQ, U.K.
Tel: +44 1206 873374.  Fax: +44 1206 873151.
http://www.iser.essex.ac.uk