st: possible to combine nmissing with tabstat?

From   "A.M. Vos" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: possible to combine nmissing with tabstat?
Date   Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:13:23 +0200

Dear all,
I just found 'nmissing' and I hoped it was possible to use that in
combination with
tabstat, but it appeared not to. For instance, my syntax reads:

by DURSTAY DETMETH: tabstat WEEKDELAY, s(mean n)

and I would like to say:

by DURSTAY DETMETH: tabstat WEEKDELAY, s( mean n nmissing)
that is, for each combination of durstay and detmeth obtaining the mean
delay in
weeks, the number of observations on which the mean was calculated, and
the number
of observations with a missing value on weekdelay.

it would also be nice if 'nmissing' could be used in combination with
table and
tabulate.
would this be possible?

thanks for any suggestions,